MARCH 21 - 23, 2022
ABOUT THE LATINA EMPOW(H)ER SUMMIT
The Latina Empow(h)er Summit™ (LES) is a two-day leadership program for high-ranking Latina corporate professionals. It leverages educational content from industry thought leaders in management and leadership, HACR research on Hispanic/Latinx inclusion, and DEI expertise for a unique professional development opportunity centered on the intersectional identity and experiences of Latinas in the corporate workplace. It is a space for Latina executives to recharge, sharpen their leadership, and build connections. During the program, you’ll be able to connect with peers in the networking lounge, participate in wellness activities, and learn about HACR’s latest research on Latinas in Corporate America
LES is for Latina corporate leaders at the vice president or managing director level and higher
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
This program is a forum for sharing insights from our research related to Latina involvement in corporate America, as well as an opportunity for leadership development. It provides a space for Latina executives to recharge and learn from peers and experts on how to achieve balance in their personal lives and the workplace.
- Experience a professional advancement curriculum specifically tailored to the opportunities and interests of Latina executives
- Engage in dynamic peer-to-peer dialogue and networking
- Stay current on executive leadership and management topics
- Address macro trends affecting the corporate sector
- Learn about current research and data regarding Latina inclusion and management experiences, specifically, in the corporate workforce
- Explore strategies and perspectives on advancing the inclusion of Latinas in the corporate sector, including on corporate board of directors